Taipei has been that glamorous symbol of Taiwan.
台北一直都是遊歷台灣時最令人嚮往的城市。
Taipei has been that dream destination for countless young people seeking better opportunities or a more promising future.
台北是夢想的搖籃,擁有無窮的機會使青年勇於實踐夢想、擁抱更好的未來。Taipei occupies a unique place in many of our minds.
台北在許多人心中有無可取代的地位。I loved the modernity Taipei resembles.
我熱愛台北極具代表性的現代感。Taipei is the breeding ground for the new generation of creative community.
台北是孕育年輕世代的發源地。
I cherished every visit and kept records of all the amazing restaurants or cafes that I stumbled upon.
我珍惜每趟旅程,並在每個駐足過的餐廳或咖啡廳留下最珍貴的回憶。I was a wide-eyed wanderer mesmerized by the great amount of diversity that Taipei contains.
身為一個喜愛到處晃晃、增廣見聞的城市漫遊者,包羅萬象的台北令我深深著迷。
- die-hard lover/fan 死心塌地的狂熱粉絲 (鐵粉)
- mesmerize (v.) 迷住
I had countless eye-opening experiences through those years of visits as a young and fearless explorer.
這幾年的無數次的遊覽過程中,身為一個年輕且無懼的探索者的我,十足打開了眼界。
If you ever ask me to pick a place in the city that fits “love at first sight,” then it has to be Yong Kang Street without a doubt.
假如你問我堪稱一見鍾情的景點,我的答案必定是位於東門的永康街。
換句話說:
If I were to pick a way to depict my first encounter with Beitou Library, it will definitely be “love at first sight”.
第一次參觀北投圖書館的感受,只能用一見鍾情來形容。When I finally arrived at the library, the mesmerisation turned into pure admiration.
當我終於抵達朝思暮想的北投圖書館,原先的著迷立即轉化為真實的欽佩
形容充滿復古情懷的街景
Shops displaying historic objects line up the hallway, which makes visitors feel like they’re traveling back in time.
走道擺滿歷史悠久的古物,讓遊客彷彿穿梭在時光隧道之中。As we made our way into the “village” through the winding path, we were quickly intrigued by all kinds of works of art displayed in different shops.
經過蜿蜒的小道,終於進入寶藏巖村莊內,頓時被商店裡各式各樣的藝術品所迷住。
形容完全專注於眼前景色的模樣
We blended ourselves into the creative surroundings, and left all distractions behind.
我們心無旁鶩的將自己融入面前極具創造性的環境,毫不分心。
形容對建築的著迷
I was immediately taken away by its elegant yet edgy architectural style.
這樣優雅卻不失新穎的建築風格令我驚艷不已。The wooden structure helps to blend it in with the surrounding nature.
這棟木製建築無違和感的融入旁邊的自然景色。
形容對某處美食的狂熱
Yong Kang Street conquered me with the variety of cuisines that it could offer.
永康街的美食完完全全擄獲我的心。
形容對美食的喜好程度
From oriental to western, desserts to fancy gourmets, I’ve never left the area feeling unsatisfied.
從東方到西方、充飢點心到能飽餐一頓的美食,無一是令我不滿意之處。
- cuisine paradise (n.) 美食天堂