交通事故→狀況說明
對面車道的車滑到這邊車道來了。
*The oncoming car slid into my lane.
我的時速約30英哩。
*I was driving at about 30 miles per hour.
我試著減低速度停在轉角。
*I tried to slow down and stop at the corner.
那部車突然從右邊過來撞到了我的車。
*The car suddenly came from the right and hit my car.
單車突然衝到我車子的前面。
*The bicycle suddenly jumped out in front of me.
我緊急煞車。
*I slammed on the brakes.
我的車打滑撞到前面的車。
*My car slid into the car in front.
我的車從後面被撞。
*My car was hit from behind.
在轉角互相擦撞。
*It was a fender-bender at the corner.
沒有人受傷。
*No one was injured.
我的保險需要車禍證明。
*I need a police report for my insurance.
何時可以拿到呢?
*When can I get one?
交通事故→報案
報案
I want to report a car accident.
在AAAA街22號發生撞車
*There was a collision on 22 AAAA Street.
你們可以立刻過來嗎?
*Could you come over right now?
交通事故→聯絡保險公司
我出車禍了
I had s car accident.
I was involved in a car accident.
我不認為是我的錯
*I don’t think it was my fault.
我想申請保險支付
*I’d like to make a claim on my insurance.
你的保險證號碼是幾號?
What’s your policy number?
車禍發生在何時何地?
When and where did the accident take place?
請告訴我對方的姓名與保險公司名稱。
Give me the name of the driver in the other car and his insurance company.
有人受傷嗎?
Was anyone hurt?
請說明狀況?
How didi it happen?
你報案了嗎?
Did you report it to the police?
你的車有何損傷?
What kind of damage was done to your car?
車門凹陷了
*There’s a dent in my door.
保險桿凹陷了
*The fender is dented
車子不動了
*My car doesn’t move.
打電話叫拖吊車將車拖到修車廠
Call a tow truck and have your car towed to a garage.
我們會請相關人員去鑑定你的車。
We’ll send a claim adjuster to examine your car.
我們會寄保險支付申請書給您。
We’ll send you a claim form to fill out.
我們需要車禍證明的影本。
We need a copy of the police report.