常見購物對話
Store clerk: Are you looking for something?
請問有在找什麼嗎?
Emma: No, thanks. I’ m just browsing.
我只是隨便看看。
Emma: Excuse me. Do you have this in a large, or a bigger size?
不好意思。請問這個有L號或是大一點的尺寸嗎?
Store clerk: Here you go.
有的,給您。
Emma: Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?
Store clerk: No problem. The fitting room is over there.
沒問題,試衣間在那邊。
Emma: How much is it?
請問這多少錢?
Store clerk: This is 300 bucks.
這件三百元。
Emma: Can you cut me a deal?
能算我便宜一點嗎?
Store clerk: I could give you a 15 percent discount.
我能幫你打85折。
Emma: That would be great! Thanks.
那就太棒了,謝謝!
Emma: Do you take credit cards?
收信用卡嗎?
Store clerk: Yes, we do.
是的,我們收信用卡。
Emma: Can I have a tax refund?
我可以退稅嗎?
Emma: May I have the tax refund form?
請問可以給我退稅申請表嗎?
Store clerk: Sure! Here you go.
當然,給你
有什麼需要幫忙的嗎? May I help you? / Can I be of any assistance?
如果你今天只想要自己隨處看看,但遇到店員熱情地招呼你時,該怎麼委婉地回絕呢?這時候你可以這樣說:
I’ m just browsing, thanks. / I am just looking around, thanks.
我只是隨處看看,謝謝。
相反地,如果你需要店員的協助時,該怎麼詢問呢?
Yes, I’m looking for a _____.
是的,我在找….。
Do you have this in stock?
這個有新的嗎?
詢問尺寸 / 試穿
Can I have a bigger / smaller? / Can I have the next size up / down?
有大/小一點的尺寸嗎?
Do you have this in an extra-small?
請問有XS的嗎?
May / Can I try this on?
可以試穿嗎?
詢問折扣 / 詢價
Is there any discount?
有什麼折扣嗎?
Is this on sale?
這有特價嗎?
另外,在國外大部分國家商品都是含稅的,但有時候可能不會標示出來,如果不確定這商品是否含稅,你可以問店員以下這兩句話:
Does the price include tax?
價錢有含稅嗎?
Is this tax-free?
這免稅嗎?
2. 請問要怎麼付呢?How would you like to pay?
結帳時當店員這樣問你,意思是在詢問你結帳的方式,這時候你可以這樣回:
I’ ll pay in cash / by credit card.
我用現金 / 信用卡。
Do you take credit cards? / Can I pay by credit card?
可以刷信用卡嗎?
最後,在國外結帳後通常可以辦理退稅,這時你可以先詢問店員能不能退稅:
Can I have a tax refund?
我可以退稅嗎?
May I have the tax refund form?
請問可以給我退稅申請表嗎?